We want you to be happy with your purchase from Cosmetronic Hair & Beauty Equipment. However in the unlikely event that a problem occurs, or the product is not exactly what you wanted, we have created this page to help explain our Returns & Onsite Inspections policy.
Returning Small Items
If you would like to return an item that is not faulty for any personal reason. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, as we will be able to let you know if the item is eligible for return. We would also need to provide you with a returns authorisation number for the parcel, to stop it returning to you. We will guide you through a small check list via email or telephone, however you might like to take a look at the check list below:
Returns Check List
- Goods are in full working order, unused and still in its original packaging for re-sale.
- A notification email has been sent within 5 working days of accepting the goods.
- Your returns authorisation number is clearly written on an external label, attached to the goods.
Please Be Aware
- The goods will be subject to a minimum 25% handling fee as we operate under a trade only contract, these fees are deducted from the refund including any carriage service costs provided.
- If the goods have been custom made, in a specific colour or design, we would not be unable to accept return.
- If the item has been ordered from Cosmetronic but supplied by a wholesaler, the returns process would be according to the terms & conditions of the wholesaler.
- We cannot accept return of items that would conflict with hygiene rules.
- Once a return has been accepted, we strongly recommend using a suitable courier with a "signed for service" & relevant product insurance, as we cannot accept liability for items that have been lost or damaged in transit. Then just send the goods back to us to the address below:
Cosmetronic Global LTD,
Unit 4 & 5 Victoria Industrial Estate
Problem With A Small Item
Ok, so your new item has arrived and its not working properly, at Cosmetronic we want to get this resolved with you the same day, so that a plan is in action to make things right. We provide 2 working days from accepting the goods to help you guard against delivery related damages and other faults.
Get in touch right away via email@example.com to let us know and a member of the team will be available to help. If the goods arrive and the packaging is missing or smashed, please sign for them as damaged. We want the goods to arrive exactly how they leave us. Any item sent from our warehouse is inspected by dedicated member of our pre-delivery inspection team to ensure its perfect.
After the initial period, you would need to pay for replacement parts or return the goods to us for inspection to the address above, if we find a manufacturer fault with the item, we will repair or replace your item straight away. If the item has been damaged due to wear & tear or an accident within the warranty period, we can provide a quote to the get the equipment good as new. If we can do this over the telephone with you, we maybe able to send the parts directly, as most parts are plug and play, like handsets.
For small parts like handsets, you can order these directly from us and send back your faulty unit for inspection. Once the handset is checked by a technician and a manufacturer fault is found, we can issue a refund for it.
Onsite Inspections (Large Items)
As our beauty couches, massage tables & pedispa's are large heavy items, our technicians are happy to visit onsite to help you to service, or repair. Within your warranty period, there is no charge to send a technician to you.
To book an onsite inspection, just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to place an onsite deposit, which is refundable after our technician has visited and confirmed the fault has been caused by a manufacturer fault. If your product is damaged due to an accident or wear & tear issues such as fuse we would of course keep the deposit for sending our technician(s), as we do not cover these within our policy.
We make every effort to ensure you are not charged for the onsite deposit, by running you through standards checks for your large equipment, before moving forward to book. If your schedule is busy or you are uncomfortable checking the equipment and would like us to come regardless of the cause, our technicians are happy to help. You might like to read through this wear & tear check list below:
- Damaged Power Line(s)
- Damaged Motor Cable(s)
- Damaged Handset or Foot Controller Cable(s)
- Damaged Handset or Foot Controller
- Snapped/Bent Gas-lift Handles
We hope this section of our site has helped explain our procedures, however if you would like to read through our full terms & conditions, please click here.