Barbicide Spacide Complete
£57.59 with V.A.T.
This product is currently sold out.
The economical and effective solution for pedicure spa disinfection
With so much emphasis being placed on the safety of pedicures, sanitation and disinfection of pedicure bowls is extremely important. Designed for the unique needs of disinfecting the pedicure bowl, Barbicide Spacide Complete offers an economical dilution ratio and low foam formula
• Hospital-grade, EPA approved broad-spectrum disinfectant made specifically for pedicure bowls
• Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus (including MRSA), Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium Difficile (C.Diff), Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1), "Athletes Foot" (TineaPedis)
• Complies with OSHA’s blood borne pathogens standard
• EPA-registered hospital-grade, broad-spectrum disinfectant
• Safe for all pedicure bowls
• Concentrate - Economical and simple to mix without taking up precious shelf space
• Low foam formula designed to reduce foam
• Will not stain skin or surfaces
• Barbicide has led the industry in disinfection since 1947